jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

ESO YEAR 4 - WRITING: Sample answer

Hello Mark!
How are you? I hope you're doing great.
I found very interesting all the things you told me about your school in your last email. My school is quite different, you'll see how.
I go to St. John's School for Boys, so obviously you have to be a boy to attend! We can choose to study Italian or Spanish, and we can practice tennis or golf. Last year, we couldn't swim at school, but this year we can! There is a new swimming pool!
As for rules, all students must practice a sport. We mustn't smoke and we mustn't eat in the gym, either.
If we want to do well at school, we ought to do homework, and we should also help our classmates. We shouldn't be too competitive, and we shouldn't miss training.
Finally, at St. John's we don't have to shower at home, because there are showers at the gym. We needn't bring our own food, either, since there is a cafeteria at school and they have delicious sandwiches.
That's all for now. I have to run if I want to be on time for my tennis lesson!
Write back soon!
Mike

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario