viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

ESO YEAR 4 - SPEAKING

  • Look at the following graphic representation of the dialogue on page 66 (the dialogue that we read in the language lab and some students took pictures of).


  • Read the dialogue several times, and then try to reproduce it only by looking at the representation.
  • KEY:
A: (hand) Can you help me..? // (A?B?C?) choose something?

B: (tick) Sure // (eye) look at // (one horizontal arrow) this // (miniskirt) miniskirt // (thought bubble) I think it's... // (really nice) really nice.

A: (two equal thought bubbles) I agree // (positive ADJective) It's beautiful. // (smiley) I like // (one diagonal arrow) that // (shirt) shirt // too.

B: (three question marks) Really? // (sad smiley) I don't like it. // (thought bubble) I think // (adjective "dull" underlined by an arrow) it's too dull.

A: What about // (one horizontal arrow) this // (cap + question mark) cap? // (smiley + question mark) Do you like it?

B: (X) No, I don't. // (person speaking) In my opinion it's // ("ugly") ugly.

A: Well, // (two different thought bubbles) I disagree. // (smiley) I like it.

B: (eye) Look at // (one horizontal arrow) this // (shirt with the word "red") red shirt // (> and the adjective "pretty" indicate comparative) much prettier than // (one diagonal arrow) that // (shirt with the word "grey") grey shirt.

A: (tick) You're right. // (smiley with closed eyes) Thanks for // (two arrows following the same itinerary) coming with me // and // (hand) helping me // (smiley trying to find an answer) decide.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario