jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

ESO YEAR 3 - WRITING: Sample answer

This is an example of a possible answer to today's classroom activity:

Hi Laura!
How are you? I’m doing good!
Did you do anything special yesterday afternoon? I did!
After I finished homework, I called Mark and then we bought clothes online. I needed new flip-flops! We were surfing the Internet while we were talking and laughing. We were looking at a cool website when we found some good prices. We were starting to feel bored when we saw the perfect flip-flops. I can wear them to the beach or to the swimming pool, but I mustn’t use them at school. I can’t use them with socks. I don’t have to be careful with them, because I bought two pairs!
I hope you like them when you see them!
Write back soon,
Fernando

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario